Thursday, January 15, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday, My Moose!!!


A year has gone by already? I can't believe it. Landon, you are my pride & joy and you make me so happy. You bring a smile to both mine and your daddy's faces. We love you more than anything in the whole world.
Here are some pictures from your first year of life
The day you were born : January 17, 2008 11:37 am, 7lbs. 10 oz. 21.5in.

4 days old1 Month6 Weeks, Baby Blessing day2 Months3 Months4 Months5 Months5 & 1/2 Months, Visiting the Woodhouse family in Charlotte, NC 6 months, and the first day you were able to sit up on your own. 7 Months8 Months9 Months10 Months 11 Months I hope you've had a wonderful first year with your mommy and daddy. You have many more years to come and you are such a special little boy. I can't even express how much I love you and how wonderful you have made my life.

2 comments:

Jackie said...

It's so fun to see him change in each picture. I also can't believe it's been a year. It seems like just a few months ago that we had your baby shower.

Jackie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.