Sunday, July 5, 2009

Happy 4th of July!

We went to Ben's cousin Jordan's cabin on Bainbridge Island for the 4th of July. Landon loved the ferry ride and had fun running around Jordan's house and backyard. I decided to make another marshmallow fondant cake. This was my second time making one of these cakes and it didn't really turn out as great as I wanted it to. I can be such a perfectionist when it comes to crafts/projects that I create, it's actually kind of annoying. I guess the most important thing was that it tasted good. But anyway, here are a couple pictures of how it turned out. Hopefully I'll get better as I get more experienced.

3 comments:

Molly and Jay said...

Beautiful cake! Almost too pretty to eat!

Unknown said...

That looked like fun-I sure miss it there! Your cake was way cute-looks like you have all but mastered the art of fondant. Hope you guys are doing well:)

Melissa said...

Your cake looks great! I feel like we haven't seen you forever. We are back in town so we need to get together.