Sunday, June 6, 2010

2 Months...

and TOO CUTE! I know I always say this about my kids, but I just can't believe how fast time goes by. I guess it's because when you have kids, your life is just so much busier so you don't really have time to sit back and say "gosh I wish time would go by faster"...although, I am kind of saying that in the midst of being busy because I wish the "terrible two" stage would be over already with Landon. Anyway, back to Tessa. At her check up on Thursday she was 11 pounds (50th percentile), 22.5 inches (50th percentile) and her head size is also in the 50th percentile. Basically she is a perfectly average baby. I really love this little girl soooo much. She's started talking and smiling. I love it.

2 comments:

Krystal said...

She's adorable!! And I love those cute jammies on her. ;)

joven said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.