Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Busy Month Of May



Sorry we have been pretty busy this last month. I celebrated my 26th birthday on May 7th. I also celebrated my first Mother's Day with my to favorite boys (Ben and Landon) at Outback Steakhouse that weekend.


The following weekend we went to Lake Tapps beach here in Auburn. It was gorgeous!




Landon loved being outside at the beach. He was happy the entire time even though it was over 80 degrees outside.First time dipping his feet in the lake. He didn't like it too much because it was freezing! I don't blame him ;)


Then we had fun Memorial Day weekend. We went to the Old Cannery in Sumner and got western pictures taken. They were having a sale and had hot dogs and pop and pictures and face painting. It was really a lot of fun. We wanted to show Landon all the trains, but we didn't make it that far because he blew out his diaper and we had to go home. Typical ;)



The past couple of months I've also been going on walks almost 4 times a day...this was all in order to get back into my cheer uniform. Issaquah High School was having a commemorative night because they are tearing down the highschool and building a new one and asked all the alumni cheerleaders to come do the fight song in their uniforms. I managed to get back into it. I was pretty proud of myself :)


1 comment:

Melissa said...

Cute blog! I love the picture at the top of Landon with your wedding rings on his toy. What a good idea.