Tuesday, June 17, 2008

5 Months!!!


Landon is 5 months old today. Wow, I can't believe how time flies. He's starting to look like a little boy and not so much a baby anymore :( He's such a sweetheart I love him more than anything! He's loving his jumperoo as you can see in the video.

Landon went to his 2nd Mariners game on Saturday. He cried again every time the crowd cheered. We went over to Ben's parent's house for Father's Day. Landon was so sweet all day and got worn out. We're getting ready to go to Charlotte, NC this Sunday to visit my side of the family for two weeks. We are so excited, except for the plane ride. I'm not very excited about that. I have to travel by myself with Landon because Ben won't be coming. I'll be sure to post an entry after we get back.

1 comment:

Tara said...

wow...Landon is just the cutest thing ever! Hope to see you guys when I come up for Aaron's wedding!! :)