Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Charlotte to See Papa Dirt and My Lola

Yes I know this is about a week late, but things have been so busy with the beautiful weather and all. Landon and I went to Charlotte, NC for two weeks to visit "Papa Dirt" and "My Lola" and his aunts. We had a great time. I took lots of pictures, as you can see.



Landon's first time hiking.



I love this picture! I think its the cutest one I've ever taken of Landon. I love is little butt crack!


Landon's first time to the pool. He loved the experience until I dunked him under....big mistake. He hated it from then on. We'll try again later.Crazy sisters on the 4th of July.This is Landon's "Kissy face" I LOVE IT! Awww, we're all so sensible in this picture!

We get bored when we're in the car though!

1 comment:

Crin said...

Oh fun pictures! I bet you miss your family so much. That would be hard.