Thursday, October 30, 2008

Play Group Halloween Party

This year I decided to have a play group Halloween Party. There were TONS of kids in my house, but it was fun. I decided to make cupcakes with bugs on them and little smokey hotdog mummies. It was great. Here's how it all turned out.


Dirt got tracked around the house from our tree that's in the corner and the kids had fun taking apart the alphabet play mat. Kind of made me nervous but I soon got over it. I guess the're just getting me ready for what Landon will be capable of when he gets a little older. Clean up was easier than I thought it was going to be. Thank goodness for my Dyson vacuum. I LOVE that thing!!!

Our friend Dena surprised us with her presence and her two wonderful kids. She moved to Utah this summer and it was so sad to see her go. We were happy to see her again.
Landon and Kaile played well together. She used to beat Landon up...but he can hold his own now.

Landon and his best bud Sutton. They're so cute when they get together.


Baby Kate in her tutu. She was soooo cute!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That was fast posting those pictures! Crin and I kept talking about how cute those cupcakes were! Good to see you again:)

Jackie said...

Thanks for the fun Halloween party! Glad to hear that you survived all the kids. Those were the cutest cupcakes ever!