Sunday, November 9, 2008

Landon's First Halloween


Things have been busy this past week and I've been meaning to post Landon's Halloween pictures. Here are some of this pictures I promised.
He had a great time on Halloween. Landon was obviously a giraffe and Ben and I did Grey's Anatomy again because we didn't have time to do our makeup to be vampires from Twilight this year. Maybe next year. Here are our pumpkins that Landon and I carved (well, I really did all three of them).
We went trick-or-treating at my old office to visit our friend Amanda.

Then we had the "Trunk-or-Treat" at our church. Grandma and Grandpa came too. Landon loves spending time with them.He even got a picture with "Smurfette"...I still don't know how Leona got all that blue off her face the next day ;)I know, I'm such a bad mom. I let Landon try some of his Halloween candy. I couldn't resist. He kept watching me put Dum Dums in my mouth so I let him try one. It was hilarious.

5 comments:

Steve Peck said...

SOOO cute. I love Landon's costume and your pumpkins are AMAZING!!! I'm so impressed. We really do need to get together. Do you guys have any plans this weekend?

manders said...

Hey girl, Landon looked so cute. I love the giraffe costume. You are also very talented with those pumpkins. I was looking forward to seeing your decorated house though. We need to catch up its been too long and our boys are almost walking.
luv ya

Sabrina said...

Im bummed to you will not be there! I really enjoyed hanging out while we were home for our wedding! Your hilarious and landon's a babe!

Molly and Jay said...

He's adorable! Where did you get his pictures taken?

The Shepherd Family said...

I got his pictures taken at JCPenny