Saturday, September 12, 2009

Battle Wounds...

So about a week ago my little guy joined the official boy club. You know, the one where you get the scar underneath your chin. He fell in the shower just before church and hit his chin right where the shower slopes up. He had a nice split that was just gushing. Surprisingly, I was pretty calm about it and just called out to Ben to get Landon's towel cause he split his chin open...thank goodness it wasn't bad enough to need stitches.Then, on Thursday we were playing at the park just behind my house and I was sitting down and Landon was going down the slide. He's usually fine going down on his own. But I guess this time he decided to go down face first and must have banged his eye on the side where it winds a bit because he gave out a huge whale of a scream and would not calm down for like 10 minutes (which in crying time seems like forever). I looked at his face and asked him where it hurt but I couldn't find anything....and then I found the rug burn like mark just below his left eye. Now he's got a nice shiner. Poor little guy.





4 comments:

manders said...

poor little guy he's a tough kid. I know its sad when that happens Trey has split his lip open twice and both times almost all the way through...

Sabrina said...

not looking forward to that! Im making dominic wear a helmet at all times :)

Krystal said...

Poor little guy! Those pictures are so sad...but he's still so cute at the same time! I can't wait to see you guys at Christmas!

Johnny & Alli said...

Don't lie Sarah! We all know you and Ben beat your kid!