Saturday, November 14, 2009

An Heirloom Tomato?

So according to BabyCenter.com the baby inside of me at 19 weeks is the size of an Heirloom Tomato. I think it's very interesting that they compare it to the size of certain fruits and veggies. We find out what we're having this Thursday morning. I have a gut feeling that it's a girl. This pregnancy is totally different.
I was sicker this time around. I don't have the acid reflux that I had so badly with Landon. I've started getting varicose veins in my upper thigh (GROSS!). And I'm carrying much smaller than I was with Landon at this stage too. I've gained 13-15 pounds so far and I'm at 19 weeks...Last time I had already gained 27 pounds at this week with Landon. If I try to flex my abdominal muscles it looks like I've just eaten a little too much. It's very weird not looking very pregnant and being just about half way done with the pregnancy. But who knows, one of my friends had two totally different pregnancy experiences and she had girls both times. Anyone have any guesses as to what they think I'm having?

3 comments:

Melissa said...

I'm going to guess another boy. I also have to say that I love the Halloween jammies Landon has on in the previous posts!

Jschmalle said...

I think it's a girl and her name should be Tessa :)

Molly and Jay said...

I'm guessing a girl...and shopping for girl clothes is WAY more fun than boy clothes! I hope you update soon so we all know!