Thursday, November 19, 2009

Its a ___!!!!

We found out today at roughly 11am that we are going to be welcoming a baby GIRL this coming April. We are so excited! The doctors say she looks very healthy and we couldn't be happier. Only 142 more days to go...we're half way there!!! I'm so thankful to Landon for helping me stay busy and making this second pregnancy go by faster ;) He's going to be such a good big brother. I kind of wish that the technician had gotten a print out showing the sex of the baby, but I guess this way I can keep my baby girl modest ;)


6 comments:

Jackie said...

How exciting! You are going to love having a little girl.

Lorie Walters said...

Congratulations - it's so much fun to have both kinds!

manders said...

Thank you so much for calling me today to share your great news. I am so excited for you. Little girls are so fun but have both is even better love it... Talk to you soon.
luv ya

Melissa said...

Yay! I tried to call you back yesterday, but wasn't able to get a hold of you. I am so excited! A little boy and a little girl. They are both so much fun.

Unknown said...

Fun! Congratulations-how nice to be halfway there!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! That's awesome. We hope our next one is a girl as well. One of each would be perfect!