Thursday, December 10, 2009

Merry Christmas!!!




This year has been a great one. These pictures were taken on Kiawah Island, South Carolina. We used these pictures for our Christmas cards, but unfortunately we didn't order enough of them...so forgive us if we missed you this year...I'll definitely order more next year! We took our summer vacation there with my family in early August. When we got back we found out that I was pregnant and we were very excited about that. Landon had is first "real" Halloween....meaning that he actually went trick or treating and somewhat got the concept of Halloween. He really enjoyed it. My parents visited just before Thanksgiving and we found out that we will be welcoming a baby girl in April 2010. We spent Thanksgiving at Ben's parents house and Landon and I just got back from visiting Charlotte, NC with my family a week before Christmas. Landon loved hanging out with his Papa Dirt and playing with Atticus the dog. He enjoyed spending time with Lola and his Aunts too. I'll be posting pictures soon. We hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and are able to enjoy time with family and remember the true meaning of Christmas. Love, Ben, Sarah, Landon, and Tessa (from my tummy).



4 comments:

Unknown said...

your christmas cards are really cute! hope you guys have a merry christmas:)

Sabrina said...

ya, thanks for forgetting us!! I see where we are on the totem pole! J/k :)

manders said...

Can't wait to see your christmas card I bet its adorable. We will get together after the holidays. Hope you have a merry Christmas

The Shepherd Family said...

Sabrina,
Send me your address and I'll send you one and that way I'll have it next year too. Amanda, I sent you one, the address was wrong, so it got sent back...I'll resend it to you soon.