Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Leavenworth



We decided to go to Leavenworth last Saturday for the Christmas Light festival. It was a lot of fun but it was REALLY crowded.


We went to the Australian store, the Christmas Store, the Gingerbread house for hot chocolate and frosted cookies, and then we went to Gustav's for dinner....YUMMY!!!


It was so pretty to see Leavenworth all lit up with Christmas lights. I loved it!

I love Leavenworth with snow. It's gorgeous! I'm excited to go back next year and bring Landon with us...but we'll be going after Christmas, when it's a lot less crowded ;)

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Looks like fun...I can't believe how many people were there.

Charis said...

Can you believe when you go next year Landon will almost be one?? I am sure the holidays will have a whole new meaning with a baby :-)

Amber Horch said...

From the look on Ben's face i'd think it was beer festival.