Friday, December 7, 2007

Lookin' A Lot Like Christmas!!!

Even though I've been listening to Christmas music since November 1st, it's really starting to feel like Christmas. It really helped on the 1st of December when it snowed. Man, was that beautiful! Of course Ben and I started putting up all the Christmas decorations on Saturday right after Thanksgiving. Ben did such a good job putting the lights on the house. His height really does come in handy ;)

I've taken pictures of all our decorations, just like I did for Halloween. But they're not final yet because we still have a little more to do.


Our little Christmas Tree in the TV room. Themed with white and red Christmas balls and little icicles.

This is our larger tree in the Australia themed room. It is themed with white, silver, and red Christmas balls. Ben also decided to wrap the Didjeree-doo (Aboriginal instrument) in Christmas lights, which I thought was a great idea!

And here we are working on our gingerbread house. Ben was going crazy with all the candy. But it was fun building it together. That's one of the things that we did together when we first started dating...

The finished product!

4 comments:

Charis said...

Your house looks beautiful. I am sure you are loving the holiday season in your new home :-)

Taryn said...

I love all your decorations! So fun. You look like such a beautiful little pregnant lady! I love it! Miss you!

Amber Horch said...

I think Ben looks beautiful. He looks so slim! xoxoxo - Calvin

manders said...

First off your house looks amazing but than again when doesn't it. You two are very talented the gingerbread house looks great. Only a few more weeks until our little boys get to meet yeah!!! miss ya