Thursday, December 6, 2007

It Snowed!

It snowed on the first day of December this year. It was so exciting. I love the snow so much and had been wishing that it would snow for the past month, I think. We hung out in Kirkland (where is snowed the most, according to the news) at Ben's parent's house. I was up in Bothell earlier for my friend Amanda's baby shower. Gosh I look HUGE!
So after that I went over to Ben's parent's house to wait for Ben and his dad to come back up from our house cause they were doing our Christmas lights. Then when they got back up to Kirkland Ben helped the neighbor shovel the driveway and I got some pretty pictures!


SO PRETTY!!! I love the whole month of December!

2 comments:

Charis said...

Glad to see you've posted again... it's been forever. The snow pictures are beautiful. It is such a fun time of year. You are looking great :-)

manders said...

We look so cute and will be even cuter once these babies come yeah! Thanks again for coming it was fun. Love ya