Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloween Party

This last Saturday we went to Aaron and Sharla's Halloween Party. It was awesome. Lots of food and spooky decorations. Everyone's costumes were so cute. We had a punch bowl with dry ice and Green River Soda, so it was witches brew. Pretty cool.

Ben and I went as the Milkman and the knocked up house wife. David and Victoria Beckham also attended the party (Melanie and Troy). Sharla was a 50's girl and Aaron was a Greaser. Blake was a pirate and Tahni was also a pirate. And then Aaron's sister was Mrs. Clause and her husband Mike was Santa. SO CUTE!
On Monday night Ben and I carved our pumpkins and we carved a little one for little Landon. Ben carved a little ghost on his pumpkin. I thought it turned out pretty cute. Ben also carved a hanging bat on his pumpkin and I carved two flying bats in front of the moon on my pumpkin. Scraping the outside of the pumpkin to do the moon was pretty tough cause we didn't have any good tools to scrape with, but I got it done. It took forever though. I thought they turned out pretty cool.I'm kinda sad that Halloween will be over tonight. But I'll be looking forward to next Halloween because then we'll be able to take Landon Trick or Treating...which will be a lot of fun :)

No comments: