Monday, October 22, 2007

Halloween Decorations


I love Halloween. Though, I think I like any holiday where I can decorate and make our house look cute though ;) Ben and I spent last week putting up decorations on our house. There's a witch on our front door and a cat in the window. We got these light up trees that are kind of spooky looking and then have black lights wrapped around the railing. And there are gargoyles sitting up on the railing. There's also a tombstone in there by the door. We still have skeletons to hang up and spider webs, so I'll try to take an updated picture soon.

We have put some Fall decorations inside and some other halloween decorations inside


4 comments:

manders said...

Wow! I love it your house looks fantastic. I can't wait until next year when we can finally decorate our house. I love all the decorations. Can't wait to see what Christmas looks like at the Shepherds. Love it

Wendy said...

So glad I found your blog...I will be checking it often!! Love being in touch!!

Charis said...

You do love the holidays and I love all of your festive decorations - our house looks so not fallish.... I need to change that.. you have some fun ideas.

Bailey Bunch said...

Cute decorations. Isn't it fun to have your own place to decorate. I love it! We need to see you guys again soon!:)