Thursday, October 18, 2007

Pumpkin Patch!!!

Last weekend we decided to start a new family tradition of going to a pumpkin patch to pick out our pumpkins for Halloween. We went to Maris Farms which is in the Buckley area and it was great. So many pumpkins to choose from and they had many other activities for kids to do there. Ben and I had a lot of fun picking out our pumpkins.


I think it's pretty funny that I don't even look 6 months pregnant in this picture.

But here is Ben trying to impersonate me, I guess ;) He's such a goofball!

I love the Fall so much. I love pumpkins and all the changing colors of the leaves and I especially love Halloween. Ben and I also went to a corn maze that night with two of our really good friends Aaron and Sharla. It was a blast. I had never been to a corn maze before. Ben and Aaron kept trying to scare us by hiding in the corn and jumping out behind us. It was so much fun! I love this time of year.

1 comment:

Erin & Teeny said...

I love your blog!! I'm so excited to see all your cute pics... you totally don't look preganant in them by the way.
Love you tons,
Erin