Thursday, October 25, 2007

29 weeks


Tomorrow I will be 29 weeks...only 11 more to go! Landon has been kicking up a storm in my stomach and Ben finally felt him kick last night. Well, he's felt him before...but not as powerful as he did last night. I was so excited that Ben finally got to feel what I feel all the time. Being pregnant is such an amazing experience. I love being pregnant. The only thing I don't like about it is feeling tired ALL THE TIME and the acid reflux isn't very fun either, but it's not as bad anymore. It's just crazy to think that I haven't even met Landon yet but I love him so much and I would do anything for him. I think it's the most incredible bond anyone can have with another human. I can't wait to meet him and I know Ben is extremely excited to meet little Landon. We've got all of his furniture put together and he's set with all his toys and blankets and many outfits. Time has gone by quickly but I know this last trimester will go by even faster because the Holidays are here : )

Here are our treasured first pictures of Landon:

This is our first ultrasound of Landon at 9 weeks. He's so tiny!!!


Here he is at 13 weeks and he's already sucking his thumb...just like his dad did when he was a baby.

And here he is at 21 weeks when we found out that he was a boy. He's looking right at us :)

I would love to get one of those 3D ultrasounds done because I would love to see what he looks like now.

3 comments:

Erin & Teeny said...

Your ultrasound pics are so cool! I miss seeing you guys, we need to get together soon... hey I'm having a "purse party" at my house on Saturday you should come, I'm making the spinach artichoke dip!! No really we should have a girls night before you pop, let me know if there is a good time for you!
Love you girl... and your looking pretty hot! :)

manders said...

Love this pic. Isn't it crazy to think there is not too much time left. I can't wait to see pics of the room all done. How about the miral? Miss you tons.
luv ya

The Brown's said...

Wow! I'm so excited for you guys! Landon is such a cute name too. You look really good, and the last trimester does go by quickly. Good luck with everything.

Dayna Brown