Sunday, January 17, 2010

Happy Birthday LANDON!

Today was Landon's 2nd birthday. I still can't believe how fast it has gone by. Obviously from the picture below, you can see that I ate a little too many birthday brownies ;)
Moose, I love you more than life and I can't imagine my life without you. You have made the past two years so much fun and eventful.

The kitchen Lola and Pop Pops got him for his birthday. He LOVES it!
Here are some of his 2 year old stats (not the official ones from the dr. office though):
Latest Words: "not yet", "Time out, 2 minutes, NOW!" (I think that one is the funniest thing I've heard him say, as he puts his stuffed koala on the stairs), "helicopter", "soap", "you're crazy", "come on...Mom", "Baby Tessa's", "baseball christmas", "christmas lights", "I swing da baseball bat"...he can say the entire ABC's without help now and counts up to 20. I am completely blown away with how much he has developed!
Favorite Things: his baseball bat and t-ball that he got for Christmas, the play park at the Supermall, telling mom what everything is in the room (light, chair, tv, etc.), playing with train sets.
Favorite Foods: still cheese, pizza, Italian chicken, macaroni, was introduced to hotdogs and now loves those too. Pancakes! Sunchips!
Dislikes: going down for naps, cleaning up after himself has really been a challenge lately too.
Accomplishments: Last thursday he was PERFECT for me at kidscare. He normally throws a tantrum every time I have to work and bring him with me, but that day he was a complete ANGEL! I was so proud of him!
Highs: He loves it when I let "him do it". He's so independent these days and just wants to do everything himself. He gets so pround of himself when he does something on his own. I love the look he gets on his face. It's priceless.
Lows: when mommy gets upset with him for touching something he shouldn't have touched. He immediately knows he shouldn't have touched it and cries. It's the saddest thing ever.
Tender Moments: I still love the fact that he'll come up out of the blue and hug me around the leg or say "thank you Mommy", for no apparent reason.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy B-day to Landon! Hope you guys had a fun day. You look great-almost there:)