Thursday, January 21, 2010

pg. 2 FINISHED!

I've finished another page in Landon's quiet book. This is the Fruit & Veggies Color page. I used velcrow for Landon to adhere the fruit/veggie to the correct color. I'm so excited that I'm actually making progress with this project. It seemed a bit overwhelming at first, but it's actually not that bad. A little time consuming, but I've got a lot of time now that the doctors have put me on partial/minor bedrest. Kind of a long story, so here's the short of it...This time around I developed a pretty bad varicose vein down my right leg and they're worried about blood pooling and clotting below my waist. So if I don't HAVE TO get up for anything, I should be sitting/laying down. This is really hard to do with a 2 year old, but so far it hasn't been too bad. Only 79 more days to go. I think I can do it. I hope I can still get this project done too. Here are a couple pictures of the latest page I finished:




No comments: