Tuesday, January 12, 2010

My new project for Landon

So I decided that I wanted to make a Quiet Book for Landon. At first I thought it was going to be way to overwhelming but since I got a sewing machine for Christmas, thanks to my wonderful husband, I thought this would be the perfect first project to utilize the sewing machine. I also wanted to make Landon something for when Tessa comes...kind of so he doesn't think that Tessa's getting all the attention. I'm really aprehensive about how he is going to react to her and what his personality is going to be towards her. But anyway, here is the first page that I've completed and there's a treasure chest that goes with it, but I'm still working on it ;) I'm really excited that I'm actually getting it done...hopefully it will be finished before April 10th :)

1 comment:

manders said...

Way cute! Way to go girl, I still have a quiet book that is in my closet from when Madelyn was 6mos. Are those snaps that you used? Good job...