Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Deleted!

I have no idea how or why it happened but somehow my Myspace account was deleted. I did not delete it. Someone must have hacked into my account and deleted it. I was so depressed today when my friend Leanne called me and asked me if I had deleted it. I had no idea what she was talking about and then I tried to sign in to my account and it would not let me. I have a request into their customer service to see if there is any way they can recover my account, but most likely they won't be able to and I'll have to start a new one. So SAD!!!

1 comment:

Taryn said...

I noticed that last night when I tried to look at your new pictures! I thought you blocked me or something... I was like, hmmmm... Anyways, Post them on here so we can see them. I hope you get Myspace back. You worked so hard on your profile with all your Grey's Parafanalia! :( Too bad they suck though and need to make a new episode!
Well, hope life with baby is good to you. Miss ya.