Tuesday, February 19, 2008

One Month Old

I can't believe our Little Landon is already one month old. Time has gone by so fast. He's started talking...well, "coo-ing" and it's so cute. He's starting to get a little personality and it's just so fun to watch him. But I wish he would stay this little forever. He's just so sweet. My favorite thing is napping with him. He loves to either sleep in the nook of my arm or sleep on my chest when he has a tummy ache. Here's a picture that we took of him on the 17th when he was exactly a month old. He wore this outfit to church. I think he looks so cute. He's such a little peanut.

I'm trying to get him on a bit of a schedule but it's kind of hard to be strict with it right now. He makes it within a half hour here or there. So that's a good start I guess. I think I might try tackling bottle feeding this week, just to get him used to taking a bottle. I'm strictly feeding him with breast milk though but if I have to go back to work, then he'll need to learn how to take a bottle. We'll see how this goes.

2 comments:

manders said...

They grow so fast but get cuter everyday. I love his outfit how handsome he looks. love ya

ShannonB said...

congratulations sarah! he is beautiful :)
p.s. this is shannon from pwc.