Saturday, February 9, 2008

So Fast

I can't believe how fast time goes by. Landon is already 3 weeks old. My mom came to help us out and boy was she a huge help. It's so hard to get things done when you have to watch a newborn baby at the same time. I don't know if this house will ever get picked up again. I miss having my mom here and I know Landon misses his Dooby (grandma). It was nice having someone to hang out with everyday and just run errands with. She kept me company. Now Landon keeps me company, but it's different....he sleeps all the time, and it's not like I can really have a conversation with him. But I love being with him and watching him grow up. He's started smiling back at me and he makes these little "coo-ing" noises that are just so adorable. We gave him a bath again tonight before church tomorrow and once again he screamed through the whole thing. He hates being naked.
Of course I've taken over a hundred pictures of him but here are a few so you can see how he's grown.


2 comments:

The Brown's said...

Landon is such a cutie! They do grow so quickly, so take lots of pictures and spend as much time as you'd like looking at him! It's harder to do that once you have more kids. :) Good luck with everything and Congratulations!

Dayna Brown

Taryn said...

HE IS SOOO CUTE! I love it. I hope you are doing well. How much longer until you go back to work? Is that still the plan?