Saturday, February 16, 2008

Our Little Family

We had our first family portraits taken a little less than a month ago. These photos were taken when Landon was 9 days old. McKenzie Montague did them for us. She is soooo talented. If you want to see other work that she has done go to www.mckenzie-photography.com

During the 3 hours that we took to do the photo session, Landon managed to poop on daddy's jeans and peed 4 times on the black backdrop. It was pretty entertaining. He peed in my hair and on my shoulder as well. Landon was very well behaved for a newborn but we discovered that he really hates being naked.

I love this picture of the two of us. It's my favorite. I wish he could stay this way forever.

These are my two favorite men. They're both so handsome. I love them, I love them, I love them!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

He is so beautiful!!

PJ and Rachell said...

You guys look amazing. Mckenzie did such an awesome job with your pictures. I hope you don't mind me blog hopping to your blog... but I couldn't resist. We are so excited for you guys. Time seriously flies... try to savor every moment. I am still trying to wrap my head around the fact that my second baby is almost a year old... and really no longer a baby.

Taryn said...

Absolutely Beautiful Pictures! I love you guys!

Erin & Teeny said...

Sarah! I love your pics, they are so cute and you look like such a hottie!! I'm so excited for you both and your cute growing family, it makes me sad we're not closer.